What you should know about magnesium oil
Coconut, argan, apricot and peach - it seems that the list of useful oils that have a positive impact on our health, can last forever. There is another oil that should be on your take, if you are about it before did not know - magnesium. In fact, it is not oil and oily mixture of magnesium chloride and water. The editors Heroine tells about the benefits, the methods of application of magnesium oil and where to buy one of the most important means to care for themselves.
It stimulates hair growth
Lack of magnesium in the body can be observed in case of violation of diet or strict diet lacking proper amounts of vitamins, on the background of chronic stress and postpartum depression, with increased physical and mental stress.
With a shortage of magnesium hair becomes dry and brittle, they begin to fall out, lose their elasticity and shine. Magnesium oil effectively combats this problem: it restores the norm, improves microcirculation and stops hair loss, contributing to their strengthening and active growth.
Oil is applied to dry scalp, cover the head with a towel, leave for half an hour and wash off with warm water and shampoo.
To learn more about magnesium oil
Reduces spasms and pain
Magnesium deficiency in an organism leads to the appearance of convulsions, muscle pain and headaches. Jacob Teitelbaum, an American physician and specialist Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and pain management believes that the magnesium oil can reduce pain in the muscles and the head: studies show that magnesium helps reduce the action of dimethyl nitrosamine - a chemical that stimulates the production of pain. The oil can be applied after intense workouts to relieve fatigue, cramps and muscle pain. The list of symptoms that occur when magnesium deficiency, also includes loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue, and malaise, depression, sleep problems, and gynecological disorders.
Magnesium has a positive effect on the development of bone cells - osteoclasts and osteoblasts. They are necessary for a healthy and dense bone. Magnesium regulates the level of calcium and vitamin D, which is important for bone health. Magnesium deficiency may lead to disturbances of bone strength, which contributes to osteoporosis.
Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant. Experts from the Medical University of Lublin, Poland proved that it is able to relax the GABA receptors that are responsible for the transmission of nerve excitation. Therefore magnesium oil is effective for the treatment of sleep problems.
Eases PMS symptoms
We know that magnesium oil helps with pain, so it makes sense to try it for PMS symptoms. In 1995, the American Journal of Townsend Letter published studies confirming the use of magnesium in relieving symptoms of PMS. 95% of women who experience pain in the chest and lower abdomen, using magnesium oil, and symptoms subside.
An American doctor, naturopath Serena Goldstein notes that the content of magnesium in the body depleted of pharmaceuticals, caffeine and alcohol, so if you turn to an extra cup of coffee or glass of wine in times of stress, pay attention to magnesium oil. Liberally apply the oil on the skin, and it will make up for a lack of magnesium, which helps in a natural way to calm nerves.
How to apply magnesium oil?
- Massage with magnesium oil: The most intense magnesium recovery is through application of the magnesium oil followed by massage. Apply it on the skin for 5-20 minutes, brush off white film, then use their usual means of massage. Magnesium massage is done only once or a course of 10 sessions, but no more than 2 times a week.
- Magnesium bath: Liberally apply magnesium oil to dry skin of hands, feet by 5-20 minutes. Shake white film and take a normal bath.
- Completion of the level of magnesium in the body: Liberally apply magnesium oil on damaged skin of hands, feet, abdomen or back 5-20 minutes until a white residue. Wipe or wash off with water. Pumps oil daily for 3 weeks, preferably from 17 to 18 hours.
- for hair loss: Apply magnesium oil on dry scalp, leave on for 5-20 minutes or until a white residue. Head during the procedure is recommended to cover with a towel. Then, rinse the scalp and hair with warm water and shampoo. The course should be repeated 1-2 times a week for 2 months.
- In restless legs Apply magnesium oil on eggs and leave for 5-20 minutes until a white plaque - wipe or wash off with water.
- After strenuous exercise: Liberally apply magnesium oil on intact skin 5-20 minutes until a white residue can be on top of the blanket to hide. Apply the oil daily for 2-3 weeks.
Order magnesium oil you can on the web store site Vita-One. Also here you will find a variety of vegetable oils, natural soap's Skin and sunscreen cosmetics, herbal, fruit and berry herbal teas and household goods.
Order magnesium oil