Guide how to make his own hands manicure in the style of Chanel Haute Couture 2013
will soon be warm and already so want to quickly take off excess clothing and even gloves and mittens, revealing our wonderful pens that also require changes and so, today, we step by step look at how to do a manicure their hands in the style of Chanel Haute Couture.
The theme of high fashion house Chanel this year is called "New Vintage", and also how it is reflected in the clothing brand, it is transferred, and a manicure and make-up models. Manicure 2013 from Chanel - a fresh look at an old vintage approach to nail beauty, which can save at home.
Manicure 2013 from Chanel involves working with two shades: pink and silver, which have captured the fashionable wave of brand collections and have firmly obosvovalis pedestal favorites of the season. With step by step instructions, you can easily find out how to make his own hands manicure in the style of Chanel Haute Couture in the home.
To do this, you will need to set very modest: - Silver nail polish
- Pink (the color of chewing gum) nail polish
- Basis for manicure
1. Prepare your nails to the use of the base layer basis for a manicure, for example Chanel's Base Protectrice. Base allows manicure hold on much longer.
2. nakraste your nails stout dense layer of silver a varnish, for example varnish Chanel Le Vernis 'Silver'.
3. Allow to dry thoroughly this layer.
4. Draw a vertical line on the center of the nail, using pink paint, for example, nail polish Chanel Le Vernis "May". Leave silver paint on both sides of the nail cuticle. Make pink paint two or three layers.
5. Allow the varnish to dry completely.
6. Complete manicure using the fixer, for a strong and durable coating.
Enjoy the dramatic results and brag to friends super stylish nails!