20 things that are nice to do alone
Sometimes we are so anxious to find a way to fill every minute of every day to communicate with people that we forget to step back and devote themselves for some time, spending it alone. Take the time to be alone with him, is a great way to recharge your mental batteries and rethink what is happening around you!
So get over your fear and allow yourself 20 things that are nice to do it alone!
- Look indecent sad movie, weep, still no one sees!
- Embark on a journey alone, because when you are traveling with other people, you always end up going with them to compromise on what sights to see, where to eat and what events to visit. The journey alone gives you the luxury to go at their own pace, so you can soak up the trip, making all that you want.
- Go on a terrific dinner. Take a book, make a night of rest from the outside world!
- Arrange a tour of the museum. Admit to yourself that you should always evolve and move forward, learn something new, a museum can offer you that!
- Arrange for yourself to a spa day or a day massage. This is probably the best way for all of us, to distract and relax.
- Go to the bookstore and get lost there. Spend a few hours exploring every genre of books known worldwide.
- Drink with watching a TV show. Yes, sometimes you can afford and such until no one is watching!
- Go to a free concert. Find a group that you like and that will play in your neighborhood. When you go to a concert alone, you spend more time listening to music and less time worrying about everything else that is going on around you.
- Play on-line casino. This will give you a lot of impressions and will distract from the daily routine. Most machines can be found at http://888-slot.com/sloty/ .
- Sing karaoke. Be bold! Select the location to which you will never go with friends and sing from the heart, it will help relieve stress and you will feel more confident in yourself!
- Watch the people. Come to a public place, such as a park or to the mall and enjoy a show called "people's lives in their natural habitat."
- Indulge in selfie. Put on the outfit that you most like and shamelessly take a picture of yourself the way you really want it. Allow yourself to get pleasure from the process, because you have that right. There is no one condemn you, except perhaps your dog or cat.
- to complete the project that you put off for a long time. Update your resume, put things in order in the bag, finished reading a great novel, decorate the room. Just do it!
- Challenge your mind. Fill in the crossword, sudoku, or if you're feeling ambitious, collect the Rubik's cube. If you finish it all yourself, you will get the full right to be proud of yourself, instead of having to share the glory and grandeur with a partner.
- Go hiking. Spend some time trying to stay naedites with mother nature and take a look at how the two of you get along when there is no one is around. Stop and breathe in the smell of roses, watch the sunset or the stars.
- Experiment in the kitchen.
- Feel like a small part of the vast universe.
- Try a new workout. After all, you are sure to feel uncomfortable in the room, if you do not know how to do any of the exercises!
- Go shopping.
- Take a hot bath. Turn on some soothing music and enjoy the moment.