Gradient manicure using gel varnish at home
The gel lacquer, for quite some time, managed to win the sympathy of the majority of lovers of beautiful and resistant manicure. But not many people know how to use it to make incredibly beautiful and very effective gradient manicure. First, a little theory.
What is it that is a gel polish?
This mixture was a high-bright and colorful color pigment with a rack gel base. But this kind of coverage still has a drawback. Before proceeding with the application of varnish gel, we must treat our nails special nail file, to improve adhesion.
On the other hand, manicure, created with the use of such a coating, long kept, and maintains an attractive appearance. Gradient manicure gel varnish coating technology and its operation is a little different from a standard lacquer. In this case, you need special tools that have to buy specially.
- The procedure of preparation for the application comprises treating the nail surface grinding special nail file, the abrasiveness of which is in the range of 80 to 100 grit.
- Next, coat your nails a very thin layer of Bonder, which degrease and give a better grip on the nail surface.
- The excess Bonder remove the cotton swab. Then put your nails in a special UV lamp, about one minute.
- The transparent gel should be applied on the basis of our nails with a thin layer, then let them dry in the UV lamp for about a minute.
- Then we need to remove the resulting adhesive layer. This can be done using a simple cotton pad, pre-moistened with cleaning agents.
- file nails again for a good grip.
- Let the responsible application of our first preselected color gel polish. Apply it only on half of each nail, starting the movement from the cuticle up.
- Then apply a second hue already in the remaining areas of our clean nails.
- The first shade nail gel now need to paint a slightly difference in the boundaries between receiving flowers.
- Then dry well marigolds in the lamp for about three minutes.
- cotton pad soaked in good degreasers, begin gently wipe our nails, gently getting rid of the resulting adhesive layer.
- In the end, apply a finishing gel that will hide all the bumps formed, giving your nails a nice shine.
And now see good examples of gradient manicure and inspiring!