Causes of hair loss
Having a healthy and attractive hair - one of the signs of the lack of serious violations in the body. Increased hair loss requires urgent treatment, which should only be done after a thorough medical examination.
Having a healthy and attractive hair - one of the signs of the lack of serious violations in the body. With the development of disease processes, which may affect the vital functions of various organs and systems may show pathology called alopecia (or hair loss).
Increased hair loss requires urgent treatment, which should only be done after a thorough medical examination and analysis of the potential causes of the described symptoms.
Hair loss could be due to:
- lesions (injuries) of the head;
- hormonal disorders;
- detrimental effects of stress factors;
- endocrine diseases (particularly thyroid). Prevent complications of endocrine disorders vitamins help offered to distribute products now foods online store;
- the adverse influence of chemical substances (including substances used in perming, dyeing);
- the body's natural aging process;
- autoimmune diseases;
- improper use of medicines;
- a high level of radiation, unfavorable environmental conditions; - hereditary characteristics of an organism;
- effects of chemotherapeutic treatment of cancer diseases;
- violation of the rules of hygiene;
- severe consequences of pregnancy, childbirth;
- metabolic malfunctions;
- progressive dermatological diseases.
Treatment and prevention activities carried out for hair loss include:
- passing the courses taking drugs that stimulate hair growth;
- Compliance with caution in the coloring of hair, refusal to carry out a perm;
- The organization of careful care of the hair, keeping them clean and hygienic norms;
- carrying out treatment of endocrine system diseases, infections and other related ailments;
- rejection of bad habits;
- the avoidance of psycho-emotional disorders, fatigue;
- the elimination of sleep disorders;
- the use of vitamin complex eva now foods;
- conducting massage treatments;
- wearing headgear in cold weather;
- strengthening the immune system;
- transplantation procedure. Hair transplantation is done, if conservative measures have failed.
Self-treatment of alopecia using potent drugs can further aggravate the problem. In case of increased hair loss should consult a doctor.