Italian furniture - it has always refinement, high quality and variety of designs to suit every taste. It will emphasize your individuality and taste great, will help to create comfort in the house.
What qualities distinguish Italian furniture:
- The reliability and durability. With quality materials and flawless assembly furniture is used for many years without requiring maintenance, it is very resistant to wear.
- It is made of natural organic materials that are safe for humans.
- Perfect style. Italian furniture is not going out of fashion, it is "out of time" and always looks important.
- Comfort. Ease of use is a priority for the Italian designers. Therefore, their products not only look luxurious, they create a comfortable environment for a pleasant stay.
- The attention to detail. Every, even the smallest, part of the furniture and fittings carefully thought out and carefully executed.
- A wide selection. The unique design collections are released every year.
An elegant and impeccably made Italian furniture adorn any living room, bedroom and even bathroom. It looks expensive and solidly, and at the same time, very comfortable and functional.
The Italian furniture - is, first of all, a classic. But not only, some factories and designers are specialized in modern style. In any case, it's high-quality products from precious wood, with elements of stone, glass, leather, rich fabrics and other natural luxury materials. The color range is quite extensive, but is dominated by soft pastel colors, bright notes are introduced metered to emphasize any detail or to diversify the composition.
Unique products give items made by hand masters, skilful carvings, original paintings and ornaments, ornaments made of ivory, gold, and precious stones.
Types of furniture for different rooms
Furniture for houses, flats or hotels can be divided into 2 types:
- Case: cupboards, cabinets, tables, cabinets, shelves.
- Soft sofas, chairs, armchairs, stools, ottomans, beds.
The kit typically includes room furniture like cabinet and upholstered furniture.
For example, for the living room or dining room usually buy a large dining table made of solid wood, possibly sliding. Table top can be either made of wood or marble, glass and even metals. To the table requires a set of elegant and comfortable chairs. Ensemble complement display cases or sideboard, buffet, a curbstone under the music and video. If you allow the area of the room, it is useful to a comfortable sofa and armchairs. In the dining room a modern style, you can set the bar with chairs. Office and library, as a rule, have a simple décor which contributes to the concentrated work or quiet reading. Of furniture required massive and spacious work desk, comfortable chair, bookcases and shelves. If you take visitors in the office, you will need a few more chairs.
Italian upholstered furniture will make any room a cozy and luxurious at the same time.