25 wedding dresses, for that would be a shame not only the bride, but also the guests!
The tradition that the groom should not see his bride before the wedding, it seems, may soon lead to tragic consequences ...
Alas, the love of a girl getting ready for the most important day in your life, try to show their best side - boasting figure, design talent and good taste, not realizing that it all together quite well, "do not get along" ...
In short, we found 25 of these wedding dresses, for that would be a shame not only the bride, but also to all invited guests!
1. Interestingly, he is now thinking that it's too late to run away ???
2. And the groom and the guests do not even know what a big surprise awaits them in a few minutes ...
3. To hide the awkwardness in the eyes of almost fails ...
4. It seems to be not only to remember the wedding guests and the groom, and even the whole city!
5. Creativity is our everything!
6. Here is "dumped happiness"!
7. This dress - not exactly a wedding cake?
8. Prepare it someone the groom!
9. In the "expectation" of the internet dresses and "reality" is always an abyss!
10. When you want to be a trend, but hopelessly stuck in the past ...
11. Oops ... It had to happen sometime!
12. Now stop and think - how to carry so much love?
13. The one case where a shame not only the bride and guests, but also the photographer!
14. Modesty? No, we did not hear ...
15. Well, that - walk, so walk!
16. And where are the days when white dress was considered a symbol of purity and innocence?
17. This groom is also planning an escape route?
18. Someone in childhood did not like "Cinderella" to read, and "Geese-swans" ...
19. Yes, that's what you think!
20. But we believe in their feelings!
21. When the designer herself!
22. Well, everything - it keeps a stranglehold!
23. It looks like the top of her wedding dress was just given champagne decor!
24. Her day it rules!
25. You also saw in his eyes a plea for help?
And it can, indeed, should take and to abolish the tradition in order to save a couple of future families?