If sculpture had tattoos
Did you know that the Venus de Milo was a tattoo?
Fabio Viale decided to reflect a little on how the characters would look like sculptures, though their bodies were covered with tattoos. Thanks to the efforts of the artist many mythical and historical characters are turned into real bad guys. In his works, Fabio uses elements tattoos Russian Mafia and the Japanese Yakuza. Results Viale works are rather interesting.
1. For this young lady is better not to approach from behind. Though it would be desirable to consider a better tattoo.
2. If Venus was born in Japan and was Mean Girls ...
4. Apparently, the guy was dangerous ...
5. While this might have been dangerous.
6. * Učka told how cheated on her husband.
7. If it is fair, so sculpture looks much more spectacular.
8. But this Venus would become in a Russian prison.
9. Beautiful torso tattoo only decorates.
10. And how do you a tattoo on the hand?
According to the materials: BoredPanda