Why we do not like us to your photos?
Is there a general nature such women, that would have been completely satisfied with your photos or videos to, where they are present? Why do we always have thoughts that Tanya, Lena, Nina or whoever it turns out nothing, but I have the nose is large, slanting eyes. Interestingly, while the model and those who adorn the covers of most fashion magazines have such problems?
Or maybe there is such an eternal unsatisfactory or difficult to accept the idea that it was such we see the surrounding (and in fact I'm currently quite a different opinion) in the psychology of women?
Look into this matter without the help of the professional you can not, so we went for advice to the photographer, who works with models, actresses. Here's what he told us.
"Of course, you can amuse your self-esteem with the thought that you are not photogenic. In fact, this concept is, but if you are not a professional model, which should in any case be universal and enter the photo in any way, then simply discard the pretense of head.
In order to have the best results, it is necessary for it to do something. To be able to be photographed is also very not an easy job, and not just for the person who makes the photo. It is believed that the most successful photos are when you do not know what you photographed. May be. But how many of you will have such images? Alas, to a large extent all static figures, clamped, frightened, with his mouth open, photography, in other words, these pictures where you hardly know yourself. Personal photos are very often simply transfer your character, internal content. It can be transmitted through the mood that convey the eyes, facial expressions, posture, or through any entourage trappings. No need to take something banal, get up in the correct position.
Everything has to look natural, but it needs a very good understanding of yourself, to be able to demonstrate all its advantages and disadvantages. And here we are again reminded of the problem of the body. Front of the lens immediately appear all systems and terminals. Just relax, show what you really are, not remembering your figure flaws. Show their emotions, vague - discharge face, abstract look are currently very popular on the catwalk, but not in life.
Help the photographer, you have an amazing opportunity to showcase his acting talents. It is a pity, but the culture of photography, we completely lost. Spaniards, for example, at least once a year, sent to do the family picture in a photo studio. We go to the photographer when we tedious photo 2x3 or 4x6. If you have the opportunity, just do yourself a gift, go to the photographer, the more so that now there are a huge number. This professional will be able to find the best angle, the light, and your grandchildren will be simply amazed at your photos, they will simply be amazed at how you are beautiful, young. And the fact that you'll be able to currently treated differently - we guarantee you. " The following are some suggestions for those who want to turn out well in photographs.
1. okinte currently a critical eye. Stand in front of a mirror to see all its advantages and disadvantages. It is not necessary to regret the time spent, get some of the best camera angles. Build a little grimace, pohuligante. Canons that existed before our time, for example, that you can not cross your legs or deploy them inside is not very important. Most likely, the X-shaped legs will be able to create a kind of refinement, and a bit of sadness on his face underline the expressiveness of your face.
2. At the time of shooting, try to keep your posture straight, do not have to slouch, straighten shoulders and pull your stomach. If you'll follow these rules, it will allow you to easily show these pictures to your friends.
3. Remember that the photos added to your weight 10 kg, which is why you look at the photo so much more than life
4. The most popular view - it is three-quarters. Do not make the photos "head-on", it is best to gently twist the body.
5. simple, conventional cameras do not make portrait shooting. They built a wide-angle lens, and when the camera is on a small distance from your face, you get a very distorted.
6. No need to remove the top down, of course, you do not want to shoot a horror film short little as stumps, legs, non-standard body - all the result of this survey. Those who want to make the legs longer, removing the bottom, too, must feel a measure. 7. Special attention should be paid to the composition, it has not turned so that the head of about 3 meters, and the bottom is only one crown sticks out. Often these photos done by those who want to combine the beauty of seascapes with other charms.
8. The best light - a soft, diffused, which prevents harsh shadows. For example, a shadow coming from the nose can distort the features of your face. The sun does not shine directly into the lens.
9. Remember that photo and video cameras are sometimes problems when playing certain colors and color combinations. It may not always get a white face and black dress, or vice versa. Pale blue things may appear white. Red and orange "spread out" of the circuit limits. Yellow can give luster to the face, creating an unhealthy skin tone. A white robe you add a couple of kilos.