Women's evening suit
Coverall is a universal element of clothing. Firstly, it is quite practical and does not restrict movement during certain actions, secondly, is stylish element wardrobe and advantageously emphasizes the advantages of a figure. Most recently, overall I had a slightly different purpose and was considered work clothes. Today - this is a strict dress code for employees of many leading firms and companies and not only. His dress for a walk, the beach and evenings. With that its implementation involves the use of different fabric options and styles, from hiking jeans to soft flowing evening.
How can there be Women's evening suit?
Classic coverall is a combination of pants and blouses one tone. Today design solutions embodied in many wonderful models designed for light parties:
• Deep cut. Significantly prolongs the growth, contributes to the visual harmony of shapes;
• Asymmetry, denotes deflated shoulder. It gives the image style and coquetry;
• strapless. Open shoulders emphasize the feminine beauty, endow sexuality and touching;
• Drapery in the chest. Originality of style. Suitable girls with normal body weight;
• Empire waist. Great girl having a non-standard shape. It creates the impression of a silhouette, flying into the distance; • Pants, quite strongly flared at the bottom. Perfectly emphasize the shape. This style looks most advantageously from flowing fabric;
• Skinny. Jumpsuit, skinny whole body. It looks good on the ideal figure.
A lot of styles, available today, is quite diverse: it can be jumpsuits with legs long enough that closing the heel touches the ground, or supershort, slightly covering the fifth point.
The color and texture of fabric
A classic is widely regarded as a black trouser suit, which gives the figure an extraordinary harmony. It is put on the evening of the event. Although he is far from feminine cocktail dresses, but nevertheless a woman it looks impressive and elegant.
Not far behind him, rating and white jumpsuit, which is the height of perfection and a hit of the season. It is capable of very profitable to emphasize the tan women.
No less popular are the neon colors, vintage, combined shades that give the image of a dynamic, filled with extraordinary energy and the desire to advance. Calmer look overalls with a small figure, such as a flower or peas give extraordinary tenderness. These colors remain popular in this season.
If earlier overalls were made strictly from denim or jersey, today designers greatly expanded the range of fabrics of different textures. Today in vogue wet silk, chiffon, soft jersey, satin, and what is most interesting - even lace. Light flowing fabrics preferable for evening suits. They are beneficial to emphasize every line of the female figure, nice flowing around the body.
The combination of clothing with overalls
If in your wardrobe there was an exquisite evening jumpsuit, listen to the wise advice of his combination with other things:
- coveralls with long trousers is the best fit to the high-heeled shoes;
- optimum embodiment will sandals, or shoes with open toe;
- the optimum length of the leg - just below the ankle. If you choose a little shorter - visually shorten the leg, if longer - will settle the thigh;
- shoes and clutch should have a contrasting shade. If a black suit, choose the accessories are white. The original decision will be their black-and-white stripe;
- Apply a wide belt, which favorably emphasize your waist;
- will be a great addition massive accessories.
Stylish jumpsuit undoubtedly adorn a woman during parties or social events, perfectly accentuate her figure and give the image of mystery and glamor.
The following photo gallery you will see what are the Women's evening jumpsuits: