Trendy pink blouse
The pink color is very rich palette from pink and brown to pale lavender. K rose often also include peach, coral and magenta colors.
Consider some interesting shades of pink:
• Pale pink cold. This shade can replace white. He blends absolutely with all the cool shades.
• Beige-pink. It is very fashionable shade that, depending on the colors with which it is combined, will look more like a beige or pink.
• Peach. This very pleasant shade will suit everyone. If you are confused by the intensity of this color, it can be diluted with soft colors such as gray, beige or black. If you want to look spectacular, combine peach with white, blue, purple or azure color.
• Candy. This is a classic shade of pink. Some of such color pushes away, but do not give it up completely, it is perfect for prints and accessories.
• Raspberry. It is quite temperamental shade. In order for your image has been completed, you will be quite a few details crimson.
• Dirty pink. This color is suitable for those women who believe that their age has a pink color is irrelevant. He is perfect not only for summer clothes, but even for a business suit.
• lilac-pink. This color will suit girls bold, decisive and stylish. The disadvantages of this color include the fact that it can be combined only with colors that do not have a specific color such as black, white and gray. This original color looks fine on thin fabrics such as silk, satin or organza.
In addition to flowers, you should also choose the right style blouses.
• blouses with sleeves of different length. They can be made in different styles and styles. Blouses with long sleeves will look best with jeans or tight pants. Sleeveless blouses or short-sleeved shirt will look great with skirts or mini midi length.
In such a blouse, you'll look great in any style, especially in a romantic or business.
• Blouses with different necklines. With the help of a triangular cutout you can visually lengthen your neck, which is especially important for women with a round face type. Round neckline is best to choose a girl with delicate features and narrow face, as it will help harmonize your way.
• Business blouses you must be sewn on a figure or a little more freely. They can be combined with business trousers and skirts.
• Blouses original cut. Here the emphasis may be on the sleeves, collar or on the back. So blouses are best suited for creating an image in the romantic style.
• lace blouse. They can be both everyday and for special occasions. They can be worn both independently and over the top.
• Festive shirts can be decorated with all kinds of decoration: embroidery, bows, stripes, stones and other elements.
With what to combine?
Many women experience some difficulties choosing clothes to pink blouse. However, it is a snap. The ideal would be a combination of a skirt of black, gray or blue. This blouse or be worn over the skirt or trousers slightly.
You will look beautiful pink blouse with brown, gray, black or dark blue trousers. perfectly well be this shirt look with jeans.
Well looks combination of pink and white, but this combination is only suitable for the warm season. Not a very good mix will look with green, light beige and milky colors. However, light pink blouse will look worthy of a red skirt.
Other shades of pink color should be very careful to combine with blue, red, yellow and orange clothes.
pink blouse with a print can be combined with trousers or a skirt, the color of which coincides with one of the print colors. For example, a pink blouse will look great in a small black floral print skirt with black, pink or blue.
to help you create an elegant image of white trousers free cut, with light pink blouse and cravat. And to create a romantic image of gentle help blouse light pink skirt light blue.