The sweater differ from sweaters and other clothes?
In the autumn it is time to be warmed, so that all become things of thick and comfortable jersey. Shirts and blouses sweaters replaced. But not everyone knows that the concept of "sweater" is often referred to as a lot of clothes species. Under the concept of "sweater" often fall sweaters, pullovers, and even sweaters and cardigans.
Some girls believe that it's all different names for the same piece of clothing. However, this is not true, it's a completely different items of clothing that have their differences. It is about them and we'll talk with you today.
All other things sweater has a high collar. He usually does not have zippers, and it should be put on over the head. Sweaters are often made of wool or jersey.
Cardigan - a thin knitted sweater, but without a collar. It has a round neckline. It puts on a jumper, as well as a sweater over her head. Also it occurs and original styles jumpers, such as, for example, as a dress-cardigan. So called extended free model, which should be worn without a belt.
Also there are jumpers, with an asymmetrical zipper, which is on the shoulder seam line.
What is the difference?
In order to distinguish between models of sweaters, it is essential to know what features of the names of each of them.
• Sweater has a high collar, he made of wool or jersey. Often, it is decorated with simple prints or ornaments, as well as relief patterns or braids.
• Jumper has no collar, and has a round neck. It may be knitted or made of a thin knitted. First jumper worn by athletes involved in track and field, and after the fifties of the last century it began to wear and ordinary people. Currently sweater - is the subject of both female and male wardrobe.
• Svitshot has a round neck and cuffs on the sleeves and bottom, it features free cutting. It distinguishes svitshot that under his collar to the point where the two seams in the middle of the intersection, turns out a triangle, which in our time is a decorative element. Earlier in this triangle insert special gasket that ran down from the neck sweat soaked into it. After initially was svitshot sportswear, and only recently moved from sports to everyday wardrobe.
• Hudi have zipper, hood-anorak pockets and is made mostly from knitwear.
• Cardigan has no collar, and has a deep neckline and buttons, can be belt, pockets, drapery and other decor. Cardigan may be made of jersey, wool, acrylic, or rayon. This jacket is named after its creator, Count of Cardigan, who came up with such a garment with buttons, which should be worn with the uniform. Now cardigan worn by both men and women, it is possible to add any clothes.
Each of these things today enjoys great popularity.