Fashion wool sweaters - 2017
wool sweaters are particularly popular during the cold season, because they are warm and give you a feeling of warmth, comfort and softness.
In order to create a woolen yarn, specially processed wool of different animals. This may be a camel wool, sheep, rabbit or goat. Each type of hair has its advantages and disadvantages.
• angora sweater fluffy and soft enough, since this yarn is made from fluff Angora rabbit. This sweater will simply irreplaceable for colds.
• Sweaters of alpaca will be worn for a long time. This wool does not form pellets, however, is not in itself very soft.
• Models of camel hair are very light and durable. In them you will feel warm and comfortable. On the camel wool is not an allergy, it is not electrified and perfectly breathable. It is also virtually no form the pellets.
• sweaters merino wool are especially popular. This yarn is made from the wool of merino sheep, it is very elastic, soft, smooth and delicate. It is not an allergy.
• We often meet mohair sweater that is very light, warm and airy. This yarn is very expensive, so it is often combined with ordinary wool.
• Also popular and cashmere sweaters, which are very light, soft and warm, they look luxurious and have a low allergenicity.
In winter, every fashionista should purchase at least one fashionable sweater made of wool. Today, fashion is like a plain model and colorful as fitting and bulky.
• looks good models that are a combination of the two styles. Can combine classic and sports as well as sports and ethnic.
• It is also interesting to look sweaters with asymmetrical cut, the original finish or surround collar. Today it is fashionable to decorate sweaters or lace appliqués.
• Very popular model this season sweaters large knitting, which are decorated with geometric prints.
How to choose?
• Do not buy a sweater, which are already rubbing or the pellets, because it very quickly lose its original appearance.
• If necessary, a sweater made of wool can be reduced or increased by one size.
• Planting sweater you choose will largely depend on your style. Therefore, in order to select the appropriate model, try on a sweater at once with the clothing with which you plan to wear it.
• When purchasing a sweater made of wool, so first determine for what weather you need it. Knitted sweater perfect for the warm season, it will be perfectly combined with clothes made of cotton or silk. And for the cold season most suitable cashmere sweaters or model of thick yarn with different patterns or braids.
Very often, wool sweaters are unpleasant to the touch and can irritate your skin.
In order to make your favorite sweater gentle and soft, use these tips:
• Prepare a solution of water and mustard powder, which you will need to rinse the sweater, and then rinse it under running water, gently squeeze and dry on a towel.
• Can also sweater hour soak in a special solution, which consists of ten liters of water and one teaspoonful of salt and vinegar. After this sweater must be thoroughly rinsed.
• You can also wash the sweater into a special shampoo that is designed for soft hair. And you can even add to the solution a little balm-conditioner.
• Not so long ago, it was a popular method of freezing. You can also use it. To do this, you need to wash your sweater, put it in a plastic bag and place in the freezer for twelve hours. After that, your sweater must be thawed, and you should then rinse it. If, after this procedure, your sweater will still be prickly, repeat this procedure once or twice.
• You can add fabric softeners when washing wool sweater and your post each such washing will become softer.
With what to combine?
The most common combination for sweaters are jeans. They can be of any style and are perfect for creating a casual way.
If you need to create an image for a romantic date, I wear a sweater over a dress.
for the office fit the combination of pants and sweaters, and complete your image will high-heeled shoes.