Trendy hooded sweater - 2017
is called a sweater warm clothing that is worn on the upper body. Traditional sweater has a high neck and long sleeves.
Collar sweater should completely cover the neck, it can be a two- or three-layer. But sometimes a sweater also realize other clothing for the upper body, which collar can be disabled, such, for example, as a cardigan or pullover. We will now consider the broad concept sweaters.
Hood is considered to belong to the sporting style. Indeed, sports firms often produce jackets and hooded sweatshirts. Sometimes they even use the hood in the manufacture of T-shirts and dresses. The hood is very convenient and practical element of clothes, which is why he was able to move from sporty to casual wear.
hooded sweater can even replace outer clothing. It can be worn in cold weather instead of a light jacket or windbreaker. With this garment can not be afraid of the wind, because your neck and head will be protected.
Knitted or crocheted sweaters without fasteners and with long sleeves are also often referred to as sweaters. This garment is generally made of thick fabric with fleece, it has large pockets and zipper. This is called a jacket sweatshirt. Long covering the hips or knitted woolen sweater, which is insulated by artificial fur or fleece, called "hoodies". All these items of clothes look completely different, but at the same time they are very very comfortable.
• Gray male hooded sweater from H & M. This model is made of one hundred percent cotton, with a pocket kangaroo, Drawstring and neck with buttons.
• Dark gray sweater children from Deerz, decorated with colorful ornaments made of blended yarn, which includes fifty-percent wool Australian Merino.
• Male white and dark gray sweater from MOOHONG free cut, made of high quality materials, it looks very original and some sports.
• Female bright red sweater from bonprix, made of hundred percent polyacrylic, fitted silhouette with interesting fashion pom-poms on the hood.
• Women's gray sweater from ICHAEL MICHAEL KORS, made of synthetic fibers, wool and linen in the form of an openwork knit, will be relevant in any season.
With what to combine?
Hooded sweater you can wear as a separate item to your wardrobe or as a cloak.
Sweaters large knitted will look great with shoes with heels and classic jeans model. You can also combine this sweater with shorts or a short skirt, but in this case it should be complemented by tight pantyhose.
Sweater in sporty style will look great with leggings or soft pants from jersey. And to complement the image of bright shoes can be handy, such as eg slipony or sneakers.
In the cold season you can combine this jacket comfortable and warm accessories, such as earphones, gloves or scarves.