In the wardrobe of every modern fashionista has several practical gizmos that are ideal for all seasons and all occasions. The main thing is to choose the right style of them. Such a thing can be called the tunic.
Tunic invented by the ancient Greeks, and it is a versatile garment, worn by both women and men. In those ancient times tunic was a tissue segment, which was wrapped around the body and it is fastened by special fasteners. In this form small folds. Nowadays external tunic has changed, but the core of their benefits remain unchanged.
Classical tunic - it baggy clothes covering the entire body to the hips. A distinctive feature of this type of clothing is its lack of a collar. Thus the length of the sleeves in tunics may be completely different.
Modern tunics different free or straight brim. Summer tunics model may not have sleeves, and side sections will be present in some models. The main feature of modern tunics and also their appearance.
If you have previously tunics were made of a monochromatic fabric, now it can be a model of a variety of colors and different textures that can be an additional decor.
How to choose?
Pick up the tunic should be based on the features of a figure. Slender girls suit tunic with a belt, and women with forms or disproportionate figure should take into account the following features:
• The girls with beautiful breasts fit tunic with V-neck.
• The trapezoidal model or tunic with a high waist will make your figure more visually sophisticated and silhouette in general more elongated.
In this case, you should not choose a tunic with a belt, as well as models with large print.
Popular models and styles
This season, designers recommend to pay attention to the multi-layered tunics. This can be a model with pleats and ruffles that fell in soft folds. In the new fashion collections have tunics, which have a number of features.
• In the spring and autumn. First of all, tunics for different expressive off-season cut. This tunic is elegantly fits the silhouette and creates the effect of "second skin". In this case, the tunic is slightly cover the hips, in an elongated embodiment reach a length almost to the knees.
• Home. Pets tunic distinguished by their practicality. Colorful prints and bright colors make these tend to accumulate grease tunics, and their thoughtful cut will allow you to feel comfortable. The ideal length of tunics is mid-thigh length.
• With the leaves. Leaflets are the most popular pattern that is used in the manufacture of knitted tunics. Needlewoman are very fond of this pattern, since it is easy to perform. Currently, there are many varieties of this pattern, each of which is unique. This pattern can be knit as a hook, and the spokes, and it is possible to simultaneously use two techniques. This pattern in the factory the performance is not so original, but these tunics also in great demand.
• Muslim. These tunics models differ from other elongate and closed. The shortest Muslim tunic reaches his knees. Decorate such tunics mainly ethnic prints that can be both bright and monophonic.
Used for the manufacture of tissue tunics vary in their purpose. Winter model tunics made of wool, cashmere or heavy jersey, summer - linen, chiffon or cotton. But demi models are made of practical and warm materials, such as thin jersey or viscose, as well as other materials. For the manufacture of everyday tunics often used denim.
The most fashionable colors this season are black, gold, gray, red and copper.
With what to combine?
Extra Long summer tunics combine perfectly with sandals with heels or ballet flats and shorter model should be worn with leggings. However, in the cold season, you will need a warm combination.
Ideal tunics all styles will be combined with trousers. It may be skinny jeans or a different model. The main thing is that pants were narrowed.
The stylish images of
The image of a tunic can make a truly stylish, supplementing it with fashionable accessories. You will accept jewelry or stylish jewelry.
The most beautiful in the world tunic
It is difficult to say which model is the most beautiful tunic, because every girl has their own preferences. Similarly, we can say only one thing - the most beautiful tunic must have original decor.
Today, you can find a lot of tunics, beautifully decorated. However, in order to have your tunic became unique, you have to show your imagination and decorate it with sequins, beads, beads, buttons and other accessories that can be found in the shops of handicrafts.