Red checkered shirt: what to wear?
Probably, it is difficult to find clothing with a wide range of models than a shirt. Shirts are very popular, they are made from different fabrics of different colors. Therefore, you can wear them with very different clothes. Today, "Fashion" will tell you what you can wear red plaid shirt.
From what to wear?
What should be combined plaid shirt, will depend on the fabric from which it is made, from the style and type of cells. Some shirts will fit perfectly into office and classic style will go well with jacket and classic trousers, thus making your way of interesting, fresh and flavorful. Some varieties of shirts are perfectly combined with jeans just because they are part of the everyday or informal style.
The main thing is to choose the right model of the shirt and try to perfectly fit it into your everyday look.
It is impossible to combine the
In a sporty way is unacceptable to combine plaid shirt with sweatpants, because it will be there to look ridiculous. The rest should be carefully choose the images and the combination right.
Fashion kinds of cells
Plaid shirts differ in fabric and colors. Depending on the type of cells your shirt can become part of a particular style.
• Small cell. These shirts can fit in the office style. This model looks stylish and discreet, and shirts with close-fitting brim can be worn even with classic trousers or a pencil skirt. This shirt is able to emphasize your individuality and freshen up your business suit.
• Large cells. Shirt in a large square are part of the everyday, and even informal style, because it looks a little hooligan. Best of all it will look with skinny jeans in black, because this combination looks cheeky, stylish and at the same time feminine. Complement such an image in black boots with lacing and low heels. In addition, this model is perfectly suitable for all models of jeans, but it is best to choose shades of dark jeans.
• Oblique cage. Such a cell looks very unusual, since it represents the diagonal intersecting lines forming an equilateral rhombus. Combined with other things, such a shirt should be on the basis of the previous version.
Shirts I have a great lineup, which will allow each girl to find a suitable option. Shirts are best suited for everyday wear, because they are usually made of light Tacna, which is perfectly breathable. However, this diversity is easy to get lost, so we'll tell you about the most popular models of shirts in a cage.
• Long. This shirt will be the perfect accompaniment to the thick tights, but at the same time you should definitely take into account the peculiarities of the figure, because such options are more suitable slender girls. Lush girls also need not despair, because they can combine this jacket with jeans things.
• The fitted. Shirts close fitting cut also look great on slender girl and well highlight their figure. This style will look good in any scenario cells.
• Free. Most often used as a loose shirt and robe worn over a tight T-shirts and shirts. This model is suitable even for women with some shortcomings figures, who want to disguise them.
Shirts in a cage made of different types of fabrics that range makes it very wide. Some fabrics are used to make shirts for the cool time of the year, because they contain wool fibers, which are further insulated it. And other fabrics are used for the manufacture of light summer jackets.
• Cotton. Shirts of cotton the most versatile, because they are made from natural fabrics, which has properties to absorb excess moisture and ventilated. Unlike many other cotton and well ironed and is pleasant to the touch.
• Flannel. From this tissue often sew shirts for cool weather, because the material is made of cotton and wool fibers. It will not give you warm in the cold season. In addition, this material is very pleasant to the touch.
Besides a large range may vary shirt color cells, namely a combination of red with the other.
• Red-black. This classic combination is often used to create a checkered shirt. There are possible variations of the thickness and positioning strips.
• Red and blue. Red goes well with dark-blue color, the main thing to choose the right accessories and other clothing.
• Red and white. This combination is often used for sewing classic shirts, because it looks less boldly than other options.
• Business. To create an image of a business model is perfect The fitted shirt in small cells, which combines red, white and blue colors. This shirt looks quite elegant, especially if it is to fasten all the buttons. This shirt will look good with the classic black or dark gray trousers.
• For cool weather. Here will suit most checkered shirt that combines blue and red colors. This shirt should be worn with blue jeans and a jacket of the same color, the color of which will match the color of blue cells on the shirt. Complement the image of black ankle boots and court shoes skin color.
• To date. Romantic image can be obtained by using a cotton shirt in a large square of black, red and white colors. This shirt can be supplemented with a skirt-sun, about twenty centimeters above the knee.
Complement the image can be black ankle boots with thick heels and a burgundy bag, turned to the image of stylish, bright and romantic.
• To walk. Magnificent one for walking will be free of blue jeans with a tight-fitting shirt. In this image perfectly fits loose cotton shirt with large blue, red and yellow. This way you will be able to supplement sliponami or t-shirts and a nice belt. Sometimes it will be appropriate even heeled sandals.