Fashion silk tunic
Silk though designed specifically for women, and tunic can reveal to you all the beauty and softness of the tissue.
Silk is a smooth and soft material which is obtained from the cocoon of the silkworm.
Natural silk has the following features:
• Natural shine.
• Rapid moisture evaporation.
• The fineness.
• The bactericidal.
Silk - is the perfect fabric, which still has one small drawback - it is very expensive.
The progress does not stand still, so today it is creating an artificial cellulose, so-called viscose silk. It is a soft and beautiful material, which is very similar to natural silk.
Of course, all the beneficial properties of natural silk rayon can not repeat. For example, artificial silk is not as a good conductor of air and it does not have bactericidal properties. Externally, the artificial silk is similar to the natural, but it is not so beautiful.
How to choose?
Before choosing a tunic made of silk, you should decide, natural or artificial silk suit you. For more suitable for summer tunic made of natural silk, but for everyday use, you can choose artificial silk.
You will then need to check the material. Schell has a natural softness and natural shine, and if you continue to doubt, then you will want to set fire to a piece of fabric. Natural silk will smell like burnt hair, and artificial - burning paper.
Models and styles
Silk tunics may be performed in various models and styles. Different prints and colors also help create the most beautiful models.
• Home. These tunics are unpretentious ornaments and patterns. They have a length to mid-thigh or knee length. If you choose a tunic to sleep, stop your choice on the model of natural silk.
• Elegant. Silk tunic suit for special occasions, because of their rich texture will also look luxurious, as well as in floor length dress. Designers are often decorated with these models sequins and rhinestones. Paying great attention to style. Soft folds and draperies show all the beauty of silk and shimmering in the midtones.
• From the silk scarf. These tunics are very popular among beginners tailors, as a result of tying, twisting or cross-linking of two handkerchiefs can get fashionable tunic, which can become part of a beach or a summer image. Here you can select a tunic with a knot on the chest, with wide sleeves and on one shoulder. Also in such tunics often present times, which emphasizes your waist.
• Chinese. Tunics in the Chinese style is very common in domestic clothes. Long silk tunic to the knees with wide sleeves and a distinctive print - this is their main features.
• Italian. Such tunics especially exquisite. Make your way romantic and tender will direct, decorated with lace or a tunic with bare shoulders.
• Oversayz. This is a very voluminous tunics models that will be perfect for the summer and the beach.
Silk tunics may have different lengths. They may even close the ankles, reminding dress-tunic.
Home tunic often is of medium length. She did not hold down movements, thus you will interfere with a very long skirt and open back.
Tunic-length to mid-thigh can be both daily and ornate.
It is very important when choosing a tunic also take into account its color. With dark tunics you can adjust its shape, and with the help of bright tunics in orange and red colors colorful girls will be able to embody the image in the Chinese style.
With what to combine?
Silk tunics can be combined with any skirts and trousers. There are no restrictions. However bright tunics or models with bright print you need to find a quiet monotone bottom.
Fashion images of
Asymmetric silk tunic with a fashionable print of butterflies perfectly complement narrowed black pants.
Tunic in ethno-style knee-length can be combined with straight pants. In this way you can get out into the light.
Black home tunic with a thin belt can be worn as a separate article of clothing, and can be combined with comfortable leggings.