Clothing mint color: what to combine?
Color deeply influences our mood and energy levels, and hence the state of health. From the color will depend on how we are perceived by others.
The modern fashion is quite bright. Intense, passionate and hot colors burst on the tissue, make-up and accessories, as well as wherever possible. However, romance and femininity is best emphasized by pastel shades. And a special place among these shades takes mint color. This is one of those pastel colors, which are suitable for brunettes and blondes of all ages. The main thing is to properly combine mint color with other colors.
What is this color?
Mint color stands close to the light green and blue. Mint shades as there are many. This pale turquoise, and menthol, and pistachio, and sea foam color. Mint color is found in different types of clothing as well as accessories. This color will add youth and freshness, tenderness and lightness, and he emphasizes the benefit tan.
Fashionistas mint color most often used in accessories and summer clothes. But in the fall and winter you can also use mint color, successfully combining it with other colors. Mint color can make you more attractive and fresh. Mint color, as one of the shades of green, people have a calming effect, removes negative emotions and relieves tension.
Mint color in clothes
Peppermint color in the kit may be as basic as well as additional, but also occur in the individual parts or accessories. Especially popular mint shades of summer and spring. They are the real favorites of the everyday and resort wear, and evening dresses.
looks good in mint color blouses, dresses, tops, trousers and skirts. This color is suitable for everybody. But since a lot of mint-colored hues, the choice of things to mint color should be approached very seriously. Brunettes are more suitable fresh and delicate shades, and blondes can afford richer colors.
What are the colors combine?
• Silver. The mint dress for a formal release can pick up a silver sandals, purse or belt.
• White. Look beautiful is a set of a combination of white and mint colors. It can be a pencil skirt mint color and a white blouse or summer set consisting of mint shirt or blouse and white shorts. White color in combination with mint - it is always very elegant and refined. So if you pick up your white dress menthol clutch and shoes, you can create a very beautiful image.
• Pastel colors. Mint color bude perfectly combined with any pastel shade. Powdery, pink, peach, lavender, yellow, beige, sand and cream shades in combination with mint color can give your image a serenity, tenderness and freshness. Necessary emphasis will help you make green jewelery and decorations more bright pastel shades.
• Contrasting colors. It will be interesting to look mint color with contrasting colors, such as purple or black. In order to emphasize any specific color, in this case, a mint, you do not have to dress completely in this color.
• Black. Spectacular set becomes black business suit with a pencil skirt and jacket and blouse light mint color. This blouse can bring to life the severity of the suit, making it more appealing and fresh. Also interesting will look mint dress with black court shoes and matching belt. Narrower black pants and a romantic blouse the color of menthol necessarily create an interesting ensemble. Black color can enhance the beauty of almost all pastel colors.